Followers

9 November 2012

left 4 days.

Waiting for so long for my birthdays but finally found work. They don't let me off on that day because it's public holidays. Sigh
I really waited for so long and first year celebrate with him and i really don't know we still have chance on next year..? 
I really need job, i need money, i don't wanna always stay at home. You need exam, can't find me at all, i feel lonely, no one can talk to me. Sometimes i really need someone to talk. I know you busy for your exam, but did you know i really feel lonely and sad. See you awhile not more than one hour, talk to you not more than one hour . We only can talk on phone. Sigh. 
First time, blogging until cry. Keep telling you I miss you, keep telling you I love you, but you have no feeling. I can't see you I can't hug you I can't kiss you. All I want is only you. 
Every night, when i think about you going Australia next year, tears drop always. I'm worry you will love others when you study at there. Time past fast when be with you, time past slow when i'm alone. Can you care me more? 
I miss you, i miss everything. All about you.



























I miss my smile:')





No comments:

Post a Comment