Followers

13 November 2012

I'm officially 16 now!

I LOVE YOU TAN ZHE HAN!!

Yesterday night, while i'm sleeping, he wake me up holding cake and sing bday song for me! Damn surpries and sooooo freaking shock ! after that he bring me a present, a super big card and a photo album! Even though i'm sick ytd but i still feel so happy to see you, you make honey lemon for me (too sweet and sour:p) give me medicine and help me massage. :') Baby you're so sweet. Seriously so sam fu and scare can't recover on that day :'( I'm too weak. Sigh




















Love it so much! Sorry for wasting your money again :'( The shoes is so expensive! Rawr! Appreciate it much <3
The big big card is so gam dong! Omg! So lovely!! 
First page! Thanks for all wishes! mwah mwah! 
Second page! All done by my baby clare! so sweet! heheh
This page also done by clare! Whole card almost donr by her! Cute drawing!!
OMG THIS PAGE IS MOST CUTE :P
Fuck him!!! write so less! Gonna kill him soon! :@
Discipline teacher! Scare me TT
So many pretty photo inside! because all is me! HAHAHAHAH!
Sweet sweet lah! Know you very yong sam do ! :p
Thanks for clare :3
My cute kitty shoes!! heheh. love ya!

Let me post my outfit of the day first :p 
I'm in red! The kitty shoes!
Another surprise! You bring me go farenheit cheong k and I really don't know you guys was there! But.. I saw a stupid on the door! It's CLARE! HAHAH 
When I go in, everyone sing bday song for me, so sweet. Actually i got cried but you guys can't see! 
Thanks for the cake!



While wishing for wishes..\
W/baby boy! 

W/ dear clare!

W/ Dion 
W/ miao miao 
W/ ken tat
Weee! love you guys!

4 girlssss!
Present from miao miao!

This year can't celebrate with my dear kiwii :'c . So sad, happy bday to you toooo! mwah *
Thanks for everyone wishes! From message, facebook and twitter! :')
Even though you guys just write a happy birthday for me, but it's really sweet! 
I can't reply all, too much comment :c
I'm glad to have you all!  mwah* 
SO HAPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :P! 







No comments:

Post a Comment