Followers

12 February 2012

The first post of 2012!♥

I deleted all my old post, new year new life.
Don't look behind look front!:)
I'm form4 this year and i choose account class "4AH"
Actually i choose last class ,art. But teacher gave me account class==
I just get A in my math and pass my PMR result.
I must become a good girl in this year, i will get harder to get good result,hahah. "try only"
Don't feel like wanna tuition at centre. Useless also o.0 ,so i just have home tuition only, for subject account and math. hahah
I love my classmates! But i don't like my class teacher==
This year i know many new friends!
From school , facebook , outside and instagram:)



















This photo taken by clare
Love so much :)
Inside the photo look like no peepo in the class!lol



















They are my lovely classmates! And best friends
The left hand side is tengteng"she look like stitchXD! she sit behide me in the class!Middle one is FuHuiKuan she sit left beside me, and right hand side is Clare, she sit right beside me:) Beside Clare is Sook mun! She sit in front one,haha! And last one is me! I'm covering my face, because very ugly larh,hahah.

Wookay! Let's say my another them! New friends!I know them at Instagram!

*stella vella, stella ying and jung:)
All prettyyyy girlsss!















































We never see before and we meet together
They was friendly and bising! :P
That day really happy to meet them
We go eat snowflake together, shoping together and having fun together!
I say i'm from Indian, they keep call me indian girl until now! agrrr!


























This photo is taken by clare too!
That's frist time pt in 2012!
We go singK together!:) W/Clare ,tengteng and FuHuiKuan:)
We pt because school got performence and every class must take part on it!
So we didn't go school and choose pt together!
 W/clare at starbucks!I love this photo larh:P

Ermm.. got at boy he always acc me when i really need peepo to acc me, we're just friends! *my boy, don't jealous arh:P
























W/dickson, thanks for you always acc me:) really thank you












  I wish for my life, thanks god.


No comments:

Post a Comment